1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated.
2. The forum language is English only. Please use a translator when posting in other languages.
3. Please do not spam. Spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post we consider to be spam will be removed.
4. Please do not post topics or replies where the text is in all CAPITAL LETTERS since this is considered to be shouting.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800×600. Be considerate to members with slower internet speeds.
6. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
7. No abusive or slanderous language (bullying) is allowed.
8. No swearing is allowed.
9. No hacking and illegal activity (such as torrents and illegal downloads) allowed. This kind of activity will be reported to local authorities.
10. No posting or sharing offensive or inappropriate material.
11. No sharing content or materials that belong to someone else, unless you have their permission or specifically refer to them as the author/owner.
12. No discrimination of any kind. You may not insult/discriminate members based on their religion, race, political beliefs or sexual orientation. Discrimination of any kind will NOT be tolerated.
These rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be and a comfortable atmosphere for all. However, if someone happens to break a rule and depending on the severity of the infraction, one of the following courses of action may be taken:
If you break one of these rules, the following penalties will apply, in order, for the first offense, second, third, and fourth (with the exception of breaking the rule “No hacking and illegal activity” which immediately results in a permanent ban).
- Warning – Depending on how serious a violation is, you may be issued a warning first.
- Muting – In most cases you will be muted for 10 days (unable to post new topics or replies).
- Temporary ban – People who cause more problems after being muted will have their IP banned for a month, and for 2 months for the next offense.
- Permanent ban – At this point, it is obvious that this person has become a problem, so a permanent ban will be necessary the person will no longer have access to the forum (and possibly the entire website).