Farmgirl Forums

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Branding For Our Farm

Have you ever thought investing in branding for your farm? We are thinking about having a logo made, but we are not sure about the prices for a good logo. Where can we find a good logo that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

A logo sounds like a great idea! How have I not thought about that? I think it's really good to market your farm.We have been using social media for that, but now I am also thinking about a logo. I am not sure how to get started with that though.

We had a logo made a few years ago and it cost us around $100. A logo can cost you from $10 to literally thousands. It depends on what you want and where you look. We used a site called 99designs to get it done.

There are a lot of websites where you can order a logo. Like SarahLynn said, the prices will vary from website to website and will also depend on your requirements. I also think branding is a great idea!

Yes, there is a price range depending on the kind of logo you want and who helps design it. Branding helps set your farm apart. We came up with our design and got a little help from a graphic designer, so the overall cost was minimal.

Forum Help

Trouble posting/replying? Have a suggestion, or something just isn’t right after the last upgrade?

Use the form below to tell us about it:

United Farmgirls Magazine (Subscribe Now!)

Oh, we are all about…