Farmgirl Forums

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Frequency of Eating Out

How often does your family eat out? I know that this subject will be as diverse as the financial status of each family. With my family, we go out every month after my husband gets his salary every end of the month. We only eat out at our local restaurants because eating out in a fancy restaurant would be impractical for us.

We only eat out occasionally. Besides the distance between my place and my parents, the other factor that deters from doing that is that my parents' house is far from the town. My mom cooks delicious food, so I would prefer her cooking than from a restaurant.

I'm a single gal and I eat out pretty often.  Sometimes it's just fast food and other times it's at a sit down restaurant.  We eat out together at work for most lunches as well.  I don't think I spend much more than I would if I cooked for myself.  When I tried cooking at home and taking my lunches to work, I wasted a lot of food and I missed out on information and opportunities that I would've picked up otherwise.

We eat out too often honestly.  We do a lot of camping and cooking over an open fire, but on the way back to town we usually stop for food.  I know we could save money by eating out less often.

Well, we only eat out occasionally just for the simple fact that most people in the household love to cook and true to their word, the food is normally very delicious. When I was still employed, it was easy to gather together and find something to eat, after work.

Forum Help

Trouble posting/replying? Have a suggestion, or something just isn’t right after the last upgrade?

Use the form below to tell us about it:

United Farmgirls Magazine (Subscribe Now!)

Oh, we are all about…