Farmgirl Forums

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Greetings! I'm Louise

Hi guys! It's a pleasure to meet you all. I just recently started my farm life. Still have a lot of things to learn and I'm happy that I've found this platform. I'm excited to know everyone here and let's be friends! Cheers!

Hey @Louise, welcome aboard. The good thing about this forum is that you will almost find an answer to anything you ask plus the warmth and friendship here is something else. I also look forward to learning a lot from you.

Thanks Adaline. I'm very new to farming and I look forward to learning new things from you guys too. I can also tell this community is very warm. I'm pretty sure I will enjoy my stay here!

I love your avatar @Louise!  It's absolutely sweltering here and your avatar reminds me of frostier times - of course, I complained about the cold during the winter, but it sounds nice right now.  I'm glad you found us and I hope you'll stick around and chat.

Quote from Rosey Posey on July 9, 2019, 1:01 pm

I love your avatar @Louise!  It's absolutely sweltering here and your avatar reminds me of frostier times - of course, I complained about the cold during the winter, but it sounds nice right now.  I'm glad you found us and I hope you'll stick around and chat.

Thank you Rosey Posey! I like snow very much but the winter here is just a bit too cold haha! I really like this community. Everyone is very nice and helpful!

Oh, we are all about…