Farmgirl Forums

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Grinding Coffee

Does anyone else here grind their own coffee? I started doing this a couple of months ago and it's made a huge difference in my coffee experience. The coffee is fresher, and buying beans is way cheaper too!

No, I haven't tried it.  I'm not usually that particular about my coffee.  I take it that it's cheaper to grind your own?  Was the grinder affordable?  I might try this.

When my neighbor mentioned that she grinds her coffee, I promised to give it a thought. Now that I am here, what do you use for grinding, and how do you store the ground coffee?

I started grinding my coffee years ago. But I have never used a coffee grinder. I only use my blender, and it works just fine. I definitely love the smell of fresh coffee in the morning!

Quote from Primrose on February 5, 2020, 5:19 am

I started grinding my coffee years ago. But I have never used a coffee grinder. I only use my blender, and it works just fine. I definitely love the smell of fresh coffee in the morning!

There's nothing as good as the aroma of fresh coffee at any time of the day or night. I have used a blender once or twice before, and I am now considering getting a grinder.

Forum Help

Trouble posting/replying? Have a suggestion, or something just isn’t right after the last upgrade?

Use the form below to tell us about it:

Oh, we are all about…