Farmgirl Forums

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Seeking Vendors for Farm Fair 9/28!

Just 30 minutes south of DC and 20 minutes from Northern VA! We're in countdown mode for the Southern Maryland edition of our long running and very successful Poultry Swap & Farmers Market! Last year was our first time hosting in SoMD and it was far more successful than we expected it to be and this year we have even more room for even more vendors and parking! Come for the chickens and stay for the live music and food!

Still looking for vendors of all kinds: animal housing, livestock, food, artists, crafters, tie-flyers, beekeepers, etc... register here:http://www.moosemanorfarms.com/poultry-swap-somd.html

MD Poultry Swap

Dana Kee
Head Mooseherder
Moose Manor Farms, LLC
Moyaone Reserve, Accokeek, MD
ChiefChick@Mooseherder.com

That sounds like a great event!  I'm already booked that day at my local farmers market, but I'll spread the word around in my community about it.  From Eventbrite it looks like you're still accepting vendors.  Your fee is quite reasonable too.

I have always wanted to go to a farming event or fair. It is obviously too late for us this year, but I will definitely consider it next time 🙂

Forum Help

Trouble posting/replying? Have a suggestion, or something just isn’t right after the last upgrade?

Use the form below to tell us about it:

United Farmgirls Magazine (Subscribe Now!)

Oh, we are all about…