Farmgirl Forums

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Time Management

I have been feeling a little overwhelmed recently with everything that needs to be done around the farm, so I decided to keep a time management sheet to be able to get stuff done. So far it has been saving me a lot of time, but I still would love to learn more about time management. Any tips you care to share?

I use Google Calendar to keep my schedule and to-do list because it's easy to use and I can access it anywhere.  It also sends reminders which is a necessity for me.  Do you have a smart speaker at home?  I know some people don't like them, but it helps me stay on top of things.  I hope you find something that works for you, Chloe.

I have been using a service called Trello and I am loving it. Also, it's free to use. All you need to do is sign up and set up your tasks. It's great 🙂

I have never heard of Trello, but I will definitely check it out. I have also been using Google Calendar, just like Megs, and it's been quite helpful for me.

I am more old-fashioned and still write to-do lists out on paper. I really should try an app, though, because it is rare that I do not have my phone with me. Alexa is good for giving me reminders of things when I'm in the house.

Forum Help

Trouble posting/replying? Have a suggestion, or something just isn’t right after the last upgrade?

Use the form below to tell us about it:

United Farmgirls Magazine (Subscribe Now!)

Oh, we are all about…