Farmgirl Forums

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

What about robot vacuums?

Does anyone have one of those fancy robot vacuums?  They're so darn appealing.  It's embarrassing that I'm trying to get out of vacuuming, especially as I'm a single gal with no kids, but I have tons of dogs and cats and their fur gets everywhere.  So, what's the scoop?  Are they worth the money?

Robot vacuums are increasing becoming popular, and most people are now purchasing what's affordable. I want something that offers more hands-free cleaning. It is a new product category, but there are lots of devices in the market. How much are you willing to spend?

I have watched so many commercials about these little toys. I think they are called roomba? Or was that a brand name LOL. I would love one to be honest because, with all the farm work, I can't really be bothered with the cleaning.

I would also love to have one but at this moment I just don’t want to spend more money. Cleaning is definitely tiring. Perhaps I will think about it in the future but not now.

Quote from Cassie on August 14, 2019, 3:40 am

I have watched so many commercials about these little toys. I think they are called roomba? Or was that a brand name LOL. I would love one to be honest because, with all the farm work, I can't really be bothered with the cleaning.

I am the same, Cassie. I absolutely loathe cleaning the house. Sometimes I hire someone to help me out because I really find cleaning extremely boring! Maybe I should have a look at these robots.

Oh, we are all about…

Forum Help

Trouble posting/replying? Have a suggestion? Or something just isn’t right after the last upgrade?

Ask questions and get answers: